CUSTOMER PROTECTION POLICY
Purpose and scope of information collection
The collection of data on the website linhmask.com includes: Full name, email, phone number, address of the customer. This is the information that linhmask.com needs customers to provide for linhmask.com to contact to confirm when customers contact to consult and place an order to ensure the interests of customers.
Scope of using information
Website linhmask.com uses the information provided by the Customer to:
– Providing services to Customers;
– Sending notices on information exchange activities between the Customer and linhmask.com;
– Prevent customer fraudulent activities;
– Contact and resolve with customers in special cases.
– Do not use the Customer’s personal information for the purpose of confirming and contacting transactions at linhmask.com.
– In case of legal requirements: linhmask.com is responsible for cooperating in providing client personal information upon request from judicial agencies, including: Procuracy, courts, police Investigation related to certain law violations of customers. In addition, no one has the right to infringe on the Customer’s personal information.
Time to store information
Customer’s personal data will be stored until customers request linhmask.com to cancel (Customer contact us via phone number: 0902.285.111 or via email: email@example.com ). Remaining in all cases the personal information of the Customer will be kept confidential on the server of linhmask.com.
People or organizations with access to personal customer information
We store the personal information customers provide to us in a secure operating environment and can only be accessed by linhmask.com employees on a need-to-know basis to contact for confirmation when the customer use our services to ensure the interests of customers.
The address of the unit that collects and manages personal information
TAN HOANG LINH IMPORT EXPORT CO., LTD
Head office: No. 21 Coord Dai Kim, Dai Tu Ward, Hoang Mai District, Vietnam.
+ Phone: 0902.285.111.
+ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Means and tools for users to access and correct their personal data.
– Customers have the right to request the management board of linhmask.com to correct and cancel their personal information by contacting by phone number: 0902.285.111 or via email: email@example.com.
– Customers have the right to file complaints about the disclosure of personal information to a third party to the Administrators of the website linhmask.com. Upon receiving these responses, linhmask.com will reconfirm the information and be responsible for answering the reason and satisfactorily solving for customers.
Commitment to protecting personal information of customers
– Customer’s personal information is committed to absolute security by linhmask.com in accordance with the policy of protecting personal information of linhmask.com. The collection and use of information of each Customer can only be performed with the consent of that customer, unless otherwise provided by law.
– Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to any third party about the Customer’s personal information without the consent of the Customer.
– In case the server storing information is attacked by hacker resulting in the loss of customer personal data, website linhmask.com will be responsible for notifying the case to the investigating authorities for timely handling and notification. let the Customer know.
– Absolutely secure all online transaction information of customers such as: Full name; Information line; phone number; email address; VAT invoice; Customer’s billing account number at the first level secure data area of linhmask.com.
– The management board of the website linhmask.com requires that individuals who purchase customers must provide all relevant personal information such as: Full name, contact address, email, phone …, and take responsibility for the legality of the above information. The management board of linhmask.com website is not responsible for nor resolves all claims related to the interests of that Customer if it considers all personal information of that Customer provided is inaccurate.
Mechanism for receiving and resolving consumer complaints related to the misuse of personal information
When detecting that their personal information is used in the wrong purpose or scope, please email a complaint to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0902.285.111 to complain and provide Evidence related to the case for the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors commits to respond immediately or at the latest within 48 working hours from the time of receiving the complaint.